This is interesting: a local, sustainable fast food joint with competitive prices and talented chefs.
- It’s Ethiopian New Year! I went to the celebration last year and had a really good meal.
- The first Oakland Black Eyed Pea Festival is “a way to celebrate African American culture, tradition, resiliency, and creativity.” Count me in!
- Oh, and get ready for Eat Real Fest next weekend. Looks like there will be TONS of food.
Christina is the founder of East Bay Dish and a social media marketing consultant. If you want to attract more customers with social media, click on my picture 🙂
Latest posts by Christina Mitchell (see all)
- Dining on the Deck at the Claremont’s Limewood Restaurant - June 15, 2017
- Caribbean Comfort at Cholita Linda - June 12, 2017
- Local Links - June 1, 2017